Thursday, November 8, 2007





So my brother Seth and his friend Garrett have an odd and almost awkward obsession with Michael Bolton, in fact they started the Pennsylvania chapter of the MBFC (Michael Bolton Fan Club). Hey whatever floats your boat that is what I say.


























6 comments:

  1. The Michael Bolton thing is hilarious I almost thought that was Zach with a wig on. Is Saylor hula dancing or what while she is sleeping, too cute. Anyhow, hope things are going good for you guys.
    P.S. I clicked on my link and there is some mysterious Cartwright family, that was funny. I think its cartwrightfamilyblog.blogspot if you care. Toodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you, either of you! Write 7 things about yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we get your new address? ASAP! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I never really thought about the Michael Bolton resemblence. That is funny. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I stumbled on your blog via Bridgette. (I am Bridgette's sister-in-law) I saw that you guys are moving to Michigan at the start of the year. I was wondering what school Zach is going to?
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. UPDATE PLEASE!!!! I need to see some pics! P.s. I got your message, we can do pics whenver your ready, Ill call you after Christmas! Peace

    ReplyDelete