Monday, January 7, 2008

Saylor got sick while we were in Pennsylvania, and she couldn't get rid of the cold, so the doctor put her on breathing treatments. Here she is with Zach getting the treatment.
This is just a funny picture I thought because it looks like Zach is "nursing" her. No worries, he wasn't, as Zach says, "he's got the parts but no polumbing".
Just a cute random picture of Saylor after a bath. She is getting fat, as you can see with some of her rolls.

1 comment:

  1. YEAY! I have been waiting for some new pics!! She is so cute, I am glad to hear that you didnt move.I was wondering, I thought you were gone for good :(, it sounds like things are getting better with her. One question...whos baby is Cruiz? I know it either Caseys or Angies, but which one? Anyway so cute, I would love to take pics if your still wanting them? Call me when your ready, oh and...we are being sealed on Feb 5th at the Rexburg Temple at 10:00am, you and Zach are invited, I will be sending an invite..just so you know. Call me anytime if you want to go to lunch or get some fam pics....I'm cheap for friends!!

    ReplyDelete