Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not much going on

So it seems like I should have a lot to catch up on but I haven't really taken any pictures lately so these three are all I have. This one is showing Saylor's sweet bruise/line down her face. She fell into our bookcase and gave herself a pretty sweet battle wound.
Another one showing the sweet marks on her face.

Saylor has been falling asleep in all sorts of crazy ways lately, but for the most part this is what she looks like when we go in to check on her. She always has her feet hanging over the bumper pads.
Now to tell a little about what is going on in our lives. Zach: he does lots of homework. He spends his days studying, writing papers, keeping up on the news, and whatever else he has to do to keep up in school. Me: Well I have been making and working on Christmas gifts, making cards, taking care of Saylor, cleaning my house, and going to all the stores around here, there are so many of them, its awesome (if only I had money to spend at any of them, it would be even greater). Saylor: She is growing and being so dang cute. She is starting to walk a little bit. She will only take a few steps and then fall down. She can get to a standing position now by herself while she is crawling along. She loves to grunt at us for everything that she wants. She get louder and louder if we don't give it to her. She is starting to throw tantrums. She will sit and yell and scream at us when she can't have something or we take something from her. Yesterday she was getting into my basket that has my fingernail polish in it, and she figured out how to get the lids off so I took it from her and she threw a giant fit. She sat and screamed at me and freaked out. Sometimes she'll bang her head on the floor or her whole face. (I can't wait til the tantrums really come on, its going to be so fun). She is starting to say more words, she can say mom, dad, mama (for grandma) pa pa (for Grandpa), horse, crash (when she runs into the wall with her walker), hi (to everyone she can or that we pass), duckie, she barks when she hears a dog bark, this, and more but I can't really think of them right now. She is starting to sing and dance everytime she hears any beat. Its hilarious. In church last Sunday she started leading music and singing when she saw the guy on the stand doing it. Her singing is hilarious, its really high and her just making noise. She loves: books, her dolls, her Dad, grandparents, music, treats, food, animals, attention, balls and lots more that I can't think of right now. Sorry this is a boring post. We have no pictures from Halloween because we were in Utah and I forgot our camera. Well that is all for now.



3 comments:

  1. I love the pic of Saylor in the crib, she is so stink'n cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, Saylor is so cute! I always find Cruiz is sweet poses like that when he is asleep too. I wish I could see you guys more, I love seeing the babies get their own personalities more and more. It's so fun to watch. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    P.S. Did you make Saylor's crib bedding or buy it? It's freaking cute.
    P.P.S. You said that my house was cute in one of my posts, but it's not really. Thanks for saying it though. Why do you think I haven't posted any pics of the outside of my house? Cuz it's not cute, but when I get to buy a house that I really want, it will be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crib bedding. Ahhh, to have a girl!

    ReplyDelete