
So we had to take some pictures of Saylor the other day for a Christmas present and these are a few of them. Some of them turned out so dang cute.

This is just one of my favorites because I love her eyes in this picture.

I had to put this one on here because she always sits like this. She has been crossing her legs like this since she was just a tiny baby. I love it and think its the cutest of course. Whenever she sits, it doesn't matter where, she will cross her legs like this. She even tries too in her high chair, which is hard because there is the thing that comes up between her legs.

Just a cute one.

Cute picture that looks like she was posing, but just crawling through the table legs and sitting there.

Saylor is starting to walk all over but she wouldn't do it for the first few days unless she had this ball or a different one in her hands. It must have helped her balance or something because she would walk all over the room with it in her hands, but if she ever dropped it and we tried to get her to walk to us, she would only go a few steps and fall.

Saylor has found her nose. I have been working forever with her to get her to know where her eyes, nose, ears and mouth are. She still doesn't get them except for now she does with her nose. She found the hole when I kept showing her where her nose was on top of it. Now whenever we ask her, this is what she does. Sometimes she will just do it for fun, especially when she had just found it.
Some funny things I need to tell about Saylor for myself. She has been hilarious the last little while. She says no over everything and gets really mad at us (that part isn't that funny). SHe is starting to throw quite the tantrums. She will freak out and hit us. The really funny thing she has been doing lately is whenever Zach or I start to raise our voice at all at each other, or argue, she starts yelling too, but she jut yells this loud ahhhh sound. Its good for me and Zach because then we usually stop and its hard not to smile at her. We are realizing Saylor sees and hears everything we do and we are her examples, so it is a good thing I guess. She loves to watch what is happening outside. If our neighbors are ever outside in their yard and she sees them, she starts freaking out and saying hi over and over. She absolutely LOVES Zach. She wants to be near him all the time. She has been takin horrible naps in the afternoon. She plays in her crib for hours and will never go to sleep and I let her because she is happy in there. When I get her out, she is a grouch. She is starting to copy all of our sounds that we say and do. If we say just 2 words to her, she is starting to mimic the sounds. Its pretty dang cute and funny. Sorry this post is huge :)
Keri I agree, she has such pretty eyes, and such long eyelashes, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I miss being able to see her do her "tricks" in person. She is so dang cute. AWWW....
ReplyDeleteHey friend! I'm so glad you found our blog...I must have not typed yours in right because I kept trying to find it and I couldn't. Our drive back went really good...Matt made me read 400 pages of New Moon out loud to him so I would stop asking him if that was ice I was seeing! I am sad that we left too. If it makes you feel any better I will have to go back to sitting alone in relief society too...basically I am going back to no friends at all except old people. Yay me.
ReplyDeletewhat a little lady that crosses her legs and picks her nose! she is a cutie though and I think she is becoming more of a good mix between you two.
ReplyDelete