This is the first time we put Casha in the grass. She didn't know what to think. She didn't cry, she just sat there with her arms up and trying to not let her feet really touch it either. This was a few weeks ago though, so now when we put her in it, she just tries to eat it and then chokes on it, now it has become torture, we have to always keep an eye on her.
We are trying the garden again. Last year after $125 to get it all up and running, we had lots of vegetables and no one to eat them. I love vegetables, Zach doesn't eat hardly any of them, and either does Saylor, but all of them gave me heartburn when I would eat them (I was preg last summer) so then we didn't even eat most of what we had. We ended up giving lots of it away. The peas are about the only things that we ate, and we had so many of them that we couldn't eat them all. Hopefully this year it will go a little differently. (Zach planted it this year, I wasn't feeling good one day and went and laid down, and when I came outside he and Say had planted the garden)
Our friends the Ames came over Memorial Day weekend. We had a lot of fun and these two played together like crazy. We made shakes one night and they thought it was so funny to make milk moustaches.
Playing games. They were so fun to listen too, I loved when they played close by so I could hear all the fun things they said to each other. One of my favorites was when they played house Zaylie would call Saylor "kid" because she was the kid, and Zaylie was the Mom.
I think these 2 had the most fun. They played "Gruntpocalypse," fed off each other in everything they said, and just got to hang out. Sometimes I think they wished they still lived back in Pineview together, where they got to blow stuff up, be with each other constantly, and do whatever they wanted.
My sister Linz came the day after Arch and Shantay left, and we didn't tell Say she was coming. I had Say just go out and play in the front yard when she pulled up. She was so excited when she figured out who it was, she could hardly handle herself. Linz stayed and played with us for a few days and we loved having her.
This is my favorite. She does this pose whenever she is crawling and stops to look back or up at something. It cracks me up each time, and its especially good when she is naked.
A few weeks ago, we went out and worked in Zach's grandparents yard. This is Zach and his brother Kyle making a walking path in their garden. I wish I would have taken before pictures because it looked completely different once we got done.
Say and Casha hanging out in the grass while we were doing yard work. Say mostly played in the dirt and in the house with a dollhouse and Casha mostly slept, but they were both out there for awhile.
This is the first time that Casha was really getting into Say's things and it was hilarious. Saylor is smiling in the picture but she wasn't before. Casha kept tyring to get all of her animals and Say started yelling at her and gathering up her things as fast as she could. Me and Zach sat on the couch and watched and laughed.
Say wanted to play baseball like Daddy, so we got out all her stuff so she could play. Zach started playing church softball so Say wanted to be like him.
New jammies. I finally got them some new jammies that aren't winter ones. It was finally starting to warm up here a few weeks ago, and they were still wearing winter jammies and sweating to death. They were way cute and kinda match and now no more sweating to death at nights.



So first i have to say that Casha is so dang cute! I love that pic of her in the grass in the black shirt and orange capris. Say is cute too of course, but I just haven't seen Casha very much. And i was gonna ask you about your garden. How come it costed you 125 bucks to do it last year? I want to plant one, (even though its way past planting season here) but if it costs me lots then i can't do it. Oh and is Zaylie reallys as small as she looks in those pics? She looks tiny!
ReplyDeleteOooo I just want to kiss that little nakee baby! The girls are as cute as ever and I wish we lived closer Kerr, so you and I could craft it up!
ReplyDeleteWow! Casha is starting to look more and more like Say!! So cute!! :)
ReplyDelete