At the beginning of August Casha started crawling normal instead of the army crawl. She just decided one day she could do it and took off. (Now at this point she is almost walking, she can take about 6-7 steps and then realizes what she is doing and falls down and goes back to crawling).
Sometimes I get really scared about what is to come when Saylor becomes a teenager. She has got some serious attitude and can be quite the beast. On this day she had fallen asleep on her bed and I went to wake her up and this is what she did, pulled the blankets up over her head and told me "no, a few more minutes." Who does that as a 3 year old, I can only imagine what I will get when she is 17.
Casha and Say love playing together in the tub. Mostly it consists of Say dumping water on Casha and Casha kicking and splashing like crazy getting water all over Say's face :)
My sister Case and her fam came to visit us for a few days at the beginning of the month. We had lots of fun with them and one of the days we went to the zoo. This is Say and Cruiz.
At the petting zoo part of the zoo, and Say has no fear with animals when it comes to stuff like this. She loves it and goes right for it. I don't know where she gets it from because its not from me, that is for sure. I don't even like to touch animals, plus I am afraid of almost all of them. But not Say, she could be on a farm and be the happiest girl in the world.
So they had a butterfly exhibit at the zoo this summer and it was super cool. Me and Case started taking pictures like crazy because it was pretty cool. When we got home and started looking at our pics we realized we had gone a little crazy. Zach started making fun of us and asking what in the world we were going to do with all these butterfly pictures. So here you go, you get to see some of them.
There were a ton of butterflies flying all over the place and they would land on you too. Say got a little scared whenever they would try to land on her but she still loved it. Say, Cruiz and Aiden.
One more just because :)
They were so excited to ride on this. We passed it pretty early in the day and they kept asking over and over if we could go back so they could ride on the carousel.
While they were here we also went to the State Capitoll building and walked all around in it.
Say and Casha waiting for the rest of our group to finish going to the bathroom.
This is the thing to do when you go to the capital building. I'm not really sure why but they actually tell you to go do this while you are there, so we did :)



No comments:
Post a Comment