Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Outdoor Work

 This is our lawn in April.  It was not looking too good.
And our poor flower beds. We don't love the river rock, but haven't decided what edging we want to do, so the pretty rocks stay.
 Zach's brother was so nice and came and aerated and fertilized our lawn for us, it helped so much.
 We have also fertilized it, and slowly but surely its starting to look lots better. Say loves to run through the sprinklers with her umbrella so she can block the water from hitting her in the face.
 My poor flower beds are still looking as sad as they did when we moved in. I am not sure what I want to do with them, nor do I have the funds right now, so there they sit, looking super sad. Maybe next year I can make them look awesome.
 Here is the finished garden box.
 Say, Casha and all their friends have loved digging and playing in here, but once we started planting, we had to put and end to it. Now we need a sand box.  
Say and Zach planting the peas. Saylor LOVES playing in the garden, planting the garden, watching the plants grow and she LOVES peas.  She gets so excited, and we have gone out and checked them everyday to see their growing progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment