Zach was playing with the girls in the playroom and when I came upstairs this is how I found him. He was out and the girls were long gone.
We went camping with some our friends (Hill's) at the beginning of the month (I forgot my camera) and Saylor was in heaven. She wanted to explore and run and chase/catch bugs like crazy. We had a lot of fun (minus the night part where Casha was sick and up most of the night). Saylor and her friends tried catching butterflies a lot of the time and couldn't ever seem to get one, so right before we were getting ready to leave Zach caught one for her. She was on cloud nine. She was so excited, it was her first pet she told us. She named her Mary. She brought her home and carried the jar all over with her and talked to her like crazy and was loving life. But by the end of the day she decided to let Mary go so she could fly home and find her family. She was pretty sad letting her go but it was her decision and she went through with it. It was pretty cute to watch.
Every time I have the camera out Casha wants me to take a picture of her.
Zach decided to mow our back lawn in all sorts of different patterns this summer. This time he decided circles.
Once he was all done mowing he climbed up onto to the roof to snap this pic. Kinda cool huh?
Casha loved eating corn on the cob this summer. She calls it corny. At the beginning of the summer I would cut it off the cob for her to eat, but she let me know she wanted to eat it like us, so we left it on. I didn't think she would do very well with it, but she loved it and ate it all.
My parents came and spent a night with us before heading up to Seattle to board their ship for a cruise they were going on. The girls LOVED having them here. They wouldn't leave their sides until we forced them to go to bed.
So whenever we need to go anywhere and Saylor's hair isn't done Zach always tells me to "just pull it into a pony tail, nobody cares what she looks like, she is a little girl." I of course hardly ever listen because I don't like her looking like a little rag muffin.
Well every Saturday Zach takes Say with him to the gas station to get a treat and a drink. Well this Saturday Saylor happened to dress herself and then got out all the flowers my sister Linz made for her and put them all over her and her hair. When Zach said it was time to go he told her she needed to take all the flowers off ("because even he has limits"). I told her she didn't have too because its fine, she is a little girl and it doesn't matter what she looks like, so Say kept them all in/on. I LOVED it. While they were at the gas station they ran into people we know too, which made it even better :)
Remember the "B?" Well one of the days we washed it and put it outside to dry and air out. Casha freaked out seeing it outside. She kept saying out over and over so we opened the door and let her out back. At first she went out and there and just was walking around it. I realized she was looking for her favorite corner (which she now calls her corny). Once she found her corner then she just started holding it like this.
Then pretty soon she was turning her back to us and sucking on her thumb and holding her blanket up to her nose. (I was sneakily taking these pictures at the time)
Once she realized I was out there taking pictures she got this guilty face of hers.
Then went right back to sucking on her blanket. She was the only person outside. None of us were even out there with her, she just hung out outside doing this until I made her come in. She is a crazy one I tell ya.
Casha has turned into a hitting monster. She will walk past Saylor and just smack her as she goes by. She does it just to get attention I think, or maybe she is just a beast, I'm not sure. So Zach has started putting her in time out and making her fold her arms while she is there. Its pretty stinkin funny to watch. This first time she just sat there with a smirk on her face the whole time or started smiling and trying to talk to us all. The next few times she would fold her arms and then as soon as Zach turned away from her she would look right at him and defiantly unfold her arms. I about died watching it each time. We all did. We usually have to hide our faces so she doesn't see us laughing.
Casha got some of Zach's shorts and put them on. She thought she was the greatest thing ever.



Tell Zach that I love his designs in the yard. Sometimes I make mazes or trails for my kids in our back yard. They love it. And I about died of laughter when I read about Saylor getting all decked out in all her flowers, and Zach having to take her like that. Had says the same kind of thing to me all the time. And I always think, one of these times, you'll be sorry that you say that cuz it's gonna come back to bite ya. HAHA And Casha...haha I love her. And i love that she just goes out there and hangs onto her little corner and sucks away. SHe's hilarious.
ReplyDelete