Saylor in her princess crown.
Some things about Saylor. She has become very independent. She has gotten quite the attitude lately (when she is mad she folds her arms and does a pouty look or mad face, we laugh every time). She was 28 lbs right before she turned 2. She still has a binky :( (but only at night and duing her naps, I know I know its time.) She is started to say full sentences that make sense (today on the way to church she asked Zach if she could have her binky please). She hits adn throws things when she is mad. She makes us laugh all the time. She loves to takes baths still and splash like crazy. She loves dogs. She loves our neighbors. She LOVES all of her grandparents and asks for them every single day or to go to their houses (she is drawn to anyone of the grandparent age or in looks). She loves her aunts and asks for them all the time. She has a thing about guys, she always wants their attention but doesn't want to get to close to them until they give her something, then when it is gone, she is scared to get to close again. She LOVES to be outside and would be all day if she could. She loves her babies and plays with them all the time. She loves to draw and color. She is getting into climbing right now and tries to climb everything (hasn't figured out her crib yet but works on it everyday). She loves to go for rides outside in the running stroller or go for walks. She loves little tiny toys and carries them around all day. She loves princess stuff. She loves balls. She loves all of her stuffed animals and loves to play with them. She loves cottage cheese or any kind of cheese. She loves candy. Almost every time she falls asleep she falls asleep with her feet up on the bars in her crib. She loves the show Caillou on TV right now and asks to watch it ALL the time. She loves her binky and blanket (wants to have them all day long but I don't let her). She loves her nursery class at church and asks at least 3 times a week if she can go to "class". She calls Zach and I by our names most of the time instead of Mom and Dad, even though we tell her to say Mom and Dad she continues to call us that. She loves phones and is so cute when she gets one. She walks around "talking" and having "conversations" with whoever she is talking too (usually its one of my sisters or grandma or grandpa). She still doesn't eat meat, but just started eating hot dogs and sliced thin meats, but still won't eat it in a meal. She LOVES to go to the store with me so she can see the toys. I let her get out of the cart and look and touch them, its her favorite thing ever. So far we haven't had any tantrums for the toys but I am sure that is still to come :) She listens really well when she wants too. She loves helping me in the kitchen or whatever project I am doing, she wants to be right in on it doing it too. She loves all of my scrapbooking stuff and loves to go through it. She loves to look and read books. She loves musice. There are lots more things that she is into right now I'm sure but I just can't think of anymore. She is at such a fun age right now and we love it.



Jean, Saylor is a cute one. I love reading about all the stuff that she does. It makes me feel like I know her a little better even though I hardly ever get to see her.
ReplyDeleteJean thanks for the extra good post about Saylor. We love and miss her. Mag has been saying your name almost as much as Erin's lately. Although we are extremely glad for Zach and his new job, I don't know if you guys will come visit us as much anymore. It kinda makes me sad. Love you guys,
ReplyDeleteAng, Josh, and fam