
Saylor and Casha. Casha was 2 weeks old when this picture was taken. (We are changing the way we spell her name. I am sad about it, but it turns out everyone thought it was and pronounced it Kosha, instead of K-ash-a. Even after I tell people how to say it, when they see it on paper they still say Kosha, so we've got to do it. I think it is way cuter with a K, but I don't want her to grow up having to tell everyone how you pronounce her name. So we are switching it, its now Casha Belle Shoemaker.

I had to put both pictures on :) Casha is doing pretty good. She spits up a lot (not as much as Saylor, but who knows, there is still time) and is kind of a fussy baby, but we keep telling ourselves, at least she isn't screaming. And she grunts out of control, especially after she eats. She makes this weird horse noise all the time too, its pretty funny. I think her stomach is messed up, its always rolling and rumbling and making noises. I am trying different things, and hopefully we can get her little stomach more settled pretty soon. She does pretty good at nights. She usually sleeps for 3-4 hours, wakes up, eats, and goes back to sleep. I on the other hand am up for over an hour each feeding because I have to burp her forever and keep her upright or she will just throw it all up. We had her sleeping in her car seat for the first week and a half, but she was still spitting up lots and grunting way too much, so I switched her to sleeping on her side between two wedge things and she is doing lots better with that. Now I just need to get her daytime routine down a little better and life will be much easier.

Just a cute picture of our baby girl.

Zachary and his baby girls.

Another cute picture.

While we were watching the Boise State game last weekend, we brought Saylor's little drawing table into the room with us. These are some of the things she drew for us. We were very impressed since we have never seen her do anything like this before and then this is what she was busting out for us.

Say and one of her drawings.

Our sweet baby girl. She is a week old in this picture and getting ready to head to the doctor.

My Mom came to help me with Saylor and the baby. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have made it without her. She helped SO much. Saylor loved having her here and wanted to go back to Grandma's house with her so bad. Thanks Mom, you're the best.
So cute Jean. Every little thing is so cute. Hope you're doing good.
ReplyDelete~Alissa
So cute Kerr! That one of her sleeping with the green and pink blanket makes me want her right now so much!!! Those little cheeks are lookin like mighty good kissin cheeks. And what the freak? Saylor can draw that good? That's awesome! Jete is still very proud of himself when he draws the letter "o" by accident. HAHA Oh, and cute big and little sister outfits. They look so cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all of Saylor's faces! She's such a cute big sis - and I think it was smart to change the name for pronunciation(sp?) reasons. Casha will probs thank you when she grows up. :) haha. And it still is an adorable name!
ReplyDeleteThey both looks so cute Jean. I'm jealous as anything, but that's ok. I like Casha with a C better and I usually always go for K if there's a choice. For some reason Casha is just cuter to me with a c. Love her name, hope she isn't screaming.
ReplyDeleteJean, Glad to see more pics. She looks really cute! And I can't believe how big and old Saylor is looking these days. Holy cow, she looks like a 4 year old. Anyway, probs a good thing you changed the way you spell Casha, but I like it with a K too. But now have peeps call her the wrong thing all the time. Cute name though! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete