Tuesday, May 8, 2012

March

 At the beginning of March my parents came over for Boys State Basketball. We had a blast going to all the games with them. Saylor loved it, but Casha not so much, she ended up home with a babysitter a few times.  After State was over me and the girls headed back to Rexburg with my parents for a week. We had so much fun there hanging out with Aunts, Uncle Bud, cousins, and Pa and Grandma.  Every night Mom, Bud, Ang, Audrey, Bird and me played Settlers of Catan once the kids were in bed and laughed lots and had a blast. And my parents have a big tub that the girls love to take a bath in.
 Casha figured out how to turn on the water and then she thought it was great to drink it and then the rest of bath time was spent getting her stop :)
 Whenever I hadn't seen the girls for awhile I would go look in my parents room and most likely I would find them in there hanging out with my Dad. One day I happened to find them like this. Casha never wants to sit and hang out, especially if Saylor has her arms around her, so I definitely had to grab the camera.  
My sister Ang and her 2 youngest Mag and Daizee were both with her and my girls were loving their play time with them. One day I decided to take Mag and Say for a walk when it was (kind of) nice outside and there was only 1 trike and Mag didn't want to ride it, but he wanted a ride on it. It was so funny to watch them. Saylor was working pretty hard to peddle both of them and on the way back I was giving them a push because it was too hard.  They got going a little too fast and crashed pretty good. It was hilarious, even though that sounds mean, I laughed lots while I was trying to make sure they were okay.
These 2 loved playing on this wall and jumping off of it. It got pretty cold out and they just kept on playing. I loved watching them.
Casha loves to copy and follow Saylor around, but it has to be on her own time. If Saylor tries to get her to do it, she won't, but if she decides it looks fun, there is no stopping her. On this day she decided she was going to sit up on the couch and "watch" tv with her. Casha doesn't really ever watch tv, she just wanted to be up because Saylor was. Sometimes I wish I could get her to watch a show for just a few minutes even, so I could get things done, but nope not this girl.
I found this little egg tree at the dollar store and knew Say would love it. She wants decorations in her room for every holiday.  Casha loved it as well and tried eating them every second and pulling them off the tree as fast as Say was putting them on it.  
Casha discovered Say's dress up shoes and started wearing them all over the house. It's kind of a torture thing for me and Zach though because they fall off her every second and she can't get them on by herself yet very well and then she screams and throws a tantrum each time they fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment