
This is how I found Say taking a nap the other day. Can you find her in there? She is really into building/discovering and coming up with "inventions" lately. Its a fun side of her we are starting to see.

We got a little snow storm the other day, and Say asked if she could go out and catch some snowflakes on her tongue, but then ended up playing out there for like 45 minutes and only came in because she was frozen. She loves being outside and we can't wait for it to start getting warm so we/she can be out there all the time.

Two weeks ago Say was struggling. She fell off our couch and hit the basketball hoop/the base with her forehead, and then later than night she fell and hit her eye on the corner of a windowsill and earlier fell and scraped her arm up. This all happened on a Saturday, then Sunday morning as we were walking into church she wasn't watching where she was going and ran into a mirror of a car. She had some good bruises to show afterwards though.

Family Home Evening. Candyland, scriptures, a song and some treats. Saylor was in heaven. We are trying to do better with FHE and Say is loving it.

The 3rd weekend of February and the 1st weekend in March, my parents came over to the girls and boys State Basketball Championships. I forgot to take any pictures of when they were here or at any of the games, so this Say is holding the passes to get into the games. She loved going, mostly because they gave out free chocolate milk at every game and we were going to 3-4 games a day. It was lots of fun going to all the games with my parents and spending time with them. Say is having withdrawls from them being gone. She is obsessed with my parents and cries almost every night since they have left because she misses them. We offered to let my parents take her home with them, but they didn't take us up on the offer :)

Zach's Mom wanted pictures of the girls, and I didn't have any cute recent ones so I threw a sheet over my couch and snapped some. They aren't great, but hey it works.

She is so dang cute and happy.

I can't get enough of this little girl. I get excited to go in and get her out of bed every time she wakes up. She is so happy all the time. I love it and how could I not, look at that cute face.

Trying to get a picture of Saylor was not too fun. When we tell her to smile for the camera she does this funny/dorky smile that isn't the cutest thing in the world. I finally got a pretty normal one but its still not her normal smile, but good enough :)

She kept pulling all sorts of faces when I was asking her to smile. I had to bribe and threaten her the whole 5 minutes we were taking pictures.

And then this. She lifted her legs up and ripped like 5 of them. Then laughed and laughed and thought it was SO funny. Can you tell she is Zach's daughter? At least she hasn't done things like this in public, yet.
I want to play CANDYLAND!! Cute pics of the girls, they're stinkin adorable...the usual. P.s. I CAN'T WAIT FOR WICKED!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteMy kiddos love FHE, too. Especially the treats, but we try to at least have a lesson every time too.
ReplyDeleteSaylor sounds like my little 3 year old when it's picture time. Stinker! (for real, it sounds like. :) )
that was a fun post Jean. I love all the pictures of Say just being her self and showing her personality. Way cuter than just smiling.
ReplyDeleteSaylor is hilarious. I laughed out loud when I saw that last picture and why she's laughing. HAHA Plus, cute baby!!! Gosh!
ReplyDeleteI can tell you exactly where she gets the gene to pull faces whenever someone is trying to take her pic. HER DAD!! We don't have very many pics of when we were kids where he is smiling a REAL smile. Always pulling a face of some sort. :)
ReplyDelete